Advise, coordinate, and synchronize Marine Corps support to the entertainment industry and academia in order to increase knowledge and encourage positive attitudes among key publics and stakeholders. To portray the Marine Corps as a naval force with authenticity, tell the Marine Corps story, and reinforce core values while ensuring truth and accuracy.
What We Provide
Since 1917, we have helped producers, writers and directors of non-Government, entertainment and non-entertainment-based media productions with the following:
- Coordination for the use of personnel, aircraft, and equipment.
- Access to Marine Corps installations, both within the United States and forward combat zones.
- Assistance in obtaining broadcast-quality Marine Corps stock footage and "B" roll footage.
- Accurate Script and story development.
- Access to highly-qualified subject matter experts (e.g.,pilots, engineers, infantrymen, etc.).
Note: All productions must be approved by the Department of Defense and meet specific criteria for support. Click on our FAQs link for more information.
What production companies should do
- Fill out a Production Assistance Request Form. Call 703-859-5355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this document.
- Include a detailed treatment or synopsis with your form.
What production companies should NOT do
- Contact units or individual Marines on their own to request official support. All coordination must be first approved by and coordinated through this office. Without a signed agreement from a representative of this office, Marines will not be authorized to participate in productions.